Hunstanton Golf Course  »

Located on the beautiful north west Norfolk coast, Hunstanton is a superb championship links course. Rated as one of Britain & Ireland’s ‘Top 100′ courses, golfers have walked the rolling fairways nestling in a stunning landscape of dunes and links grasses for more than a century.


Royal West Norfolk Golf Club  »

Royal West Norfolk Golf Club (Brancaster) is an outstanding links course set on the North Norfolk coast. With the North Sea on one side and the saltmarsh on the other it has a wonderfully atmospheric setting.


Fakenham Golf Course  »

Fakenham Golf Club is situated on the site of Fakenham racecourse and is a pleasant parkland type course. The present course has been in existence since 1974 however there has been a golf club in Fakenham since 1889 when the first course was laid out on the common land at Hempton.


Ryston Park Golf Club  »

Situated in West Norfolk one mile south of Downham Market on the main Cambridge to Kings Lynn road is one of East Anglia’s finest nine hole golf courses at Ryston Park.


Sutton Bridge Golf Club  »

Sutton Bridge Golf Club, established in 1914 is a fine nine hole parkland golf course located in and around an abandoned late nineteenth century dock basin adjacent to the River Nene in South Lincolnshire.


Swaffham Golf Club  »

Swaffham Golf Club was established in 1922 as a 9 hole course. In September 2001 an additional 9 holes were opened, which transformed the course into an attractive and demanding 18 holes. Most of the new holes were carved out of an area of mature woodland and have blended well with the older part of the course. Being on Breckland the course remains well drained and on main greens when many other courses in the region are very muddy or closed.


Tydd St. Giles Golf Club  »

Tydd St. Giles Golf and Leisure Estate is one of the few courses in the UK where you can enjoy excellent play, 365 days a year. You’ll find it quietly tucked away on the Lincolnshire/Cambridgeshire borders - 15 minutes from King's Lynn and 25 minutes from Spalding and Peterborough.