Warming log fires, a friendly welcome and comfortable surroundings await you at the Le Strange Arms Hotel. Enjoy stunning sea views from the comfort of your armchair whilst soaking up the atmosphere of this traditional coastal hotel at Christmas.
- Tea and cakes served in the lounge
- Pre-dinner drinks served in hotel bar
- 3 course dinner served in the restaurant
- Hearty Norfolk breakfast
- Enjoy a visit to nearby Sandringham or Hunstanton to watch the annual mass charity swim in the icy waters of the Wash.
- Traditional Christmas Day luncheon
- Light evening buffet served in the Restaurant
- Hearty Norfolk breakfast to set you up for the day
- An informal high tea of sandwiches and cakes
- You may wish to enjoy a walk along the extensive beach at the foot of the lawn
- 3 course Boxing Day dinner served in the Restaurant
- Breakfast and a fond farewell
Three night break
£555 per person - Standard bedroom
£585 per person - Sea View Bedroom
Based on 2 people sharing.
Single supplement applies £50 per night
A non-refundable deposit of £150.00 per person is required at the time of booking, with the balance due by 1st December 2023