We continue putting the safety of our guests and teams first and will take all the appropriate measures to reduce the risk from Covid-19.
- Enhanced sanitation around the Hotel and Restaurants
- Ensuring that frequent cleaning is carried out on a regular basis in all areas to the highest standard
- Adequate and effective PPE is made available to staff
- Social distancing by reducing contact between staff and guests as much as it is practical
- Protective Barrier for close contact areas
- Deep Cleaning Bedrooms after each departure
- Linen is washed above 60 degrees
- Spacing tables in the Restaurant
- Training for the staff for Hygiene
Reception/arrival to the hotel
You will notice some changes in our reception areas. A protective screen has been placed around our Reception desks. All guests when they check in will receive a welcome pack with all the information you will require.
Hand sanitising stations have been placed throughout the hotel.
We encourage all guests to wear face coverings when in public areas of the hotel.
All bedrooms have been deep cleaned for your arrival.
Food & Drink
Our tables have been moved to ensure that the appropriate social distancing is in place.
Due to the reduced capacity you will need to make advanced table reservations for all meals with reception.
Continental breakfast is available from our buffet table
Full English breakfast will be served at your table.
A daily specials menu will be available every evening.
Is available for breakfast and dinner.
We are offering a limited menu for food.
All tables have been removed from our bar area. To place your order please go to our food ordering point.
We do advise that you make a reservation especially at weekends.